Local Amenities in Lake Las Vegas
Lake Las Vegas is a master-planned community with over 24 unique neighborhoods and plenty of exciting activities and things to experience in the community – all located less than 30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. From paddle boarding, to the restaurants and shopping, you will always have something to do in Lake Las Vegas. With all of the exciting things to experience in Lake Las Vegas, you may never want to leave!
Things to do in Lake Las Vegas
Pay a Visit to the Lake Las Vegas Sports Club
Lake Las Vegas residents can receive exclusive benefits and explore all of the private amenities the club has to offer. Lounge by the pool and soak up the Las Vegas sun, take the kids out to enjoy the water, socialize with neighbors, or play a fun round of tennis on the pristine courts.
The Lake Las Vegas Sports Club is also home to the UNLV Sports Science Center, where collaboration for research, education and guest presentations from leading fitness industry professionals and globally recognized experts occur. Club members have access to the state-of-the-art equipment in the center, as well as health and fitness assessments.
Amenities in the Las Vegas Sports Club:
- Family & Lap pools
- Tennis Courts
- Steam room
- Movement studio
- Teen club space
- Locker rooms
- Pickleball Courts
- State-of-the-art fitness center
Spend a Day Doing Lake Activities
The 320-acre freshwater lake and 10 miles of shoreline are the highlight of the Lake Las Vegas community. You and your family can enjoy various lake activities such as kayaking and paddle boarding, yacht cruises and boat rentals. If you are feeling especially adventurous, experience the thrilling flyboard and jetpacks. For the more competitive types, you can join the Lake Las Vegas Rowing Club or the Las Vegas Dragon Boat Club.
Info on lake activities:
- Flyboard & Jetpack experience – 702-600-9860 | LakeLasVegasWaterSports.com
- Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP), Kayaks & Pedal Boats
- 702-600-9860 | [email protected]
- 18ft Electric Boats, Full Canopy Top, CD Player with iPod Hookup (Maximum 8 People) 702-600-9860 | LakeLasVegasWaterSports.com
- La Contessa Yacht Reservations – Cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres (Maximum 130 People) Sit Down Dinner (Maximum 48 People) 702-568-8965 | [email protected]
- Lake Las Vegas Rowing Club – Competitive Rowing Teams for Juniors and Adults 702-463-5453 LLVRC.org, [email protected]
- Las Vegas Dragon Boat Club – Great for Team Building 702-497-3385 Meetup.com/LVDragonBoatClub
Play a Round of Championship Golf
Play a round of golf at the award-winning Reflection Bay Golf Club, which has the distinction of being one of the prestigious Jack Nicklause Signature Designs and is ranked as one of the nation’s top golf courses. The 32,000-square-foot lavish clubhouse offers a golf shop, casual and fine dining.
- Named one of the Top 100 Resort Golf Courses in the U.S. in 2015 & 2016
- Ranked #4 in Nevada by Golf Week
- Ranked among America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses by Golf Digest
Southshore golf course was Nevada’s first private Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course. This course has incredible views, challenging elevation variations and generous fairways for a breezy round of golf. The exclusive SouthShore was ranked #6 on Golf Digest’s list of Best New Private Courses in 1996, #45 on Golfweek’s list of Best Residential Courses and #88 on Golfweek’s list of Best Modern Coures in 2006
Spend the Day Doing Outdoor Activities
Lake Las Vegas is close to an abundance of trails to run, bike and walk on.
- City of Henderson Offsite Trails
- City of Henderson Street Trails
- Lake Mead Historic Railroad Trail
- Las Vegas Regional Trail
- Rainbow Gardens
- River Mountains Loop Trail
- Wetlands Trail Connector
Dining & Entertainment
Lake Las Vegas offers restaurants of all styles with cuisines from around the world for you to enjoy with a beautiful lake view. Not only will you love to try out each restaurant in the community, you can also experience live concerts, attend one of the many events and spend time on the water. The resorts within the community can offer the total package – fine dining, spa days and water activities.
A few of our favorite spots:
- Firenze Lounge – This open-air bar and lounge located in the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa has an inviting atmosphere and plenty of cocktails to choose from to enjoy during your meal.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory – This is a top destination for chocolate lovers. You can find a variety of tasty treats here to satisfy even the strongest chocolate cravings.
- One5 Lakeside – This restaurant offers small plates, tapas-style dishes and plenty of other eclectic food with flavors from around the globe.
- Mimi’ and Coco’ Bistro – Take a trip to France and enjoy this French-inspired bistro located in MonteLago Village. They offer a great selection of wines and charcuterie boards, appetizers, salads and plenty of entrees.
- Proof Tavern – This upscale American Tavern offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. Patrons can enjoy the full-service bar with specialty cocktails, wine and spirits. Don’t forget to check out the 15 video poker machines.
Restaurants in Lake Las Vegas include:
- Auld Dubliner Irish Pub
- Bellalinda Gelateria Italiana
- Firenze Lounge
- Luna Rossa Ristorante
- Medici Café and Terrace
- Mimi’ and Coco’ Bistro
- One5 Lakeside
- Proof Tavern
- Reflection Bay Bar and Grill
- Rick’s Café
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Seasons Grocery
- Sonrisa Grill
Seasons Grocery is a resident favorite. This one-stop neighborhood grocery spot has fresh produce and plenty of baked goods, meats, seafood and of course, popular necessities. The Seasons Grocery store is truly a gift to those who live and visit Lake Las Vegas because it has everything you need for everyday life or for your vacation.
Favorite features of Seasons Grocery:
- Waterfront Coffee Café & Wine Tasting
- Red Button Vintage Ice Cream
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Fresh Produce, Pastries and More
Don’t forget to catch a live concert at MonteLago Village to enjoy music under the stars. Here is a list of the upcoming concerts in Lake Las Vegas.
Hotels & Resorts
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa, Aston Montelago Village Resort and Hilton Lake Las Vegas each offer high-class amenities for guests and fine dining from some of the top chefs. Be sure to enjoy the world-class spa treatments, water activities, and the incredible resort pools during your stay at any one of these fine hotels. Whether you want to get away for a week or just visit the spa for a day, you can find exactly what you are looking for at these resorts in Lake Las Vegas.
Hilton Lake Las Vegas
Enjoy the incredible and newest Four Diamond resort in Las Vegas. Lounge by the beautiful pool, sip a cocktail on the terrace that overlooks the gardens, enjoy the delectable cuisine at Medici Café and Terrace or spend a day in the spa at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas. The resort is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of every day life.
Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The luxurious and leisure amenities at the West Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa are world-class. It was named one of the “World’s Best Hotels” by Travel + Leisure. You can enjoy spending the day in a private cabana by the sparkling pool, have a spa day at the premier Aveda Spa Lago, spend time at the private sand beach, and eat dinner and enjoy the incredible dining experience that the Marssa Steak & Sushi restaurant offers.
One of the most famous local amenities in Lake Las Vegas is of course the Las Vegas Strip. Located just 25 minutes away, the Strip is the ultimate destination for world-class entertainment and incredible casinos and hotels. The desert town brings some of the biggest names in entertainment and comedy with international entertainers and superstars hitting the stage every single night. You can also experience plenty of sporting events, gourmet dining, relaxing spas, designer shopping and live entertainment.
How Windermere Real Estate Can Help Find Your Dream Luxury Home in Lake Las Vegas
We are committed to the communities in which we live and work, including Lake Las Vegas. Our agents have access to a wide range of innovative tools and programs that allow them to serve homebuyers in a way that is truly unique to our business. We focus on three basic principles: hire the best people, give them the best tools, and create thriving communities. You can trust us to help you find the perfect home in the Las Vegas community you are looking for.
Whether you’re in the market for a condo, townhome or estate, we can locate the perfect home or lot for you to build your custom home on. As the market experts, we know the ins and outs of the Lake Las Vegas Community and would love to help you fall in love with the community just like we did.
Check out the list of our featured homes and contact us today to get started.